The Requirements For Admission Consist of
- a university degree in the humanities, social sciences or medicine, and
- work experience in the care and treatment of children.
- 3 letters of reference, including 2 from a supervisor or administrator familiar with your work.
- 2-3 admission interviews.
Accepted Candidates Must:
- provide satisfactory evidence of their ability to develop insight into their own psychological function.
- Must commence psychoanalytic psychotherapy in first year.
- need to have membership with the Canadian Association of Psychoanalytic Child Therapists (CAPCT)
Police checks are part of the comprehensive screening and admissions process.